TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Group classes are run as prepaid courses during academic term dates onlyYou will be committing to coming once a week at the same time and on the same day for the length of the course. Group classes are open to men and women over 18 years.
- All group courses, classes and workshops must be paid in full before the course starts.
CANCELLATION & REFUND TERMS
- You may cancel a group class booking with a full refund seven days before the start date; cancellations after this date can only be refunded if your place can be filled before the start date.
- Once the course has been confirmed and commenced, courses and workshop fees are non-refundable if you cancel. PID reserves the right to cancel a course/class at any time, in which case refunds will be given for any remaining classes.
- Group classes/courses expire at the end of each matwork course and are not transferable.
- Refunds for blocks of private (1:1) sessionS are discretionary; in that event, discounts will be lost and the remaining balance refunded by the original method paid.
- Credit for private (1:1) sessions expires as follows blocks of 5 three months from the date of purchase, blocks of 10 six months from the date of purchase, and blocks of 20 nine months from the date of purchase unless otherwise agreed in writing (email)
HEALTH & SAFETY
- All participants must complete a health questionnaire before their first class or private session. The information on this form enables your teacher to be aware of any injuries or other limitations so that they can ensure that you are working safely in the class.